CanoepoloShop provides three delivery options:
- Free delivery at tournaments we visit. In order to use this delivery method, simply select the tournament when selecting shipping options. Tournaments are available for selection until two weeks prior to the first match. Once this delivery option is selected, CanoepoloShop will bring the order to the selected tournament. Please note that the customer is responsible to contact the CanoepoloShop representative at the tournament. CanoepoloShop will not actively seek the customer.
- (Inter-)national shipping. We ship our products with PostNL. In this process we are facilitated by MyParcel. The website will automatically calculate and apply the applicable shipping costs for your order. An overview of the Shipping costs can be found on the website of Myparcel. Once ordered, your products will ship as soon as all products are ready. An indication of the dispatch time is provided on the product pages. We strive to always keep this information correct.
- Sometimes, there is no standard delivery option available. In these cases, a link to request a shipping quote is presented. You can place the order; we'll look for the cheapest shipping option for your order. You will be contacted (and consequently billed) about the shipping cost indication.
Returns & Refund
Sometimes products are not exactly what you expected. Shit happens and as we would like to keep you happy, we gladly accept your return. In order to apply for a return, the returned product must:
- Not be used and in the original (unopened) package.
- Not be a custom made/ordered product, made especially for you. These products are indicated with the stock status: 'On Order' on the product page.
- The return must be requested within 7 days after receiving the order (track&trace is used to define to moment of delivery).
Returns can be requested through your account: please log-in onto your account > my order history > select the order with the to be returned products > click 'request a return' at the to be returned product(s). Consequently the following steps are taken:
- CanoepoloShop will provide a link to a return label.
- Prior to downloading the label, the customer is asked to account for the return shipping costs (same fee as initial shipping applies).
- The return label can be downloaded.
- The customer attaches the return label and hands in the package at the post office.
- Once the package is received, the refund or replacement product is issued.
Note: step 2 is not applicable when a return is requested due to a mistake made by Canoepolo.Shop, or when receiving a DOA product.